Monday, May 30, 2011

Asher Update

Asher is now two months old. His most recent accomplishments include smiling (a lot), rolling from his front to his back a total of eight times, and rolling from his back to his front once (just got lucky on that one).




5 comments:

  1. He looks like such a peaceful baby, or maybe that's just compared to my crazy kids! can't wait to see you next week! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. This is Mary writing. SOOOO CUTE! I love his little grin! Mom says he is a strong little guy too! You might have an 8 month walker on your hands. That picture of him in his caterpillar shirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My what an adorable grandson we have! wonderful photos. Being a grandma is...well it's like what the hamster in the movie Bolt says...IT"S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! (excuse all the expletives,I guess Rachel's letters are rubbing off on me) Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Dad using Mom's account. I had to write a comment. That is one cute little baby! Great photos. I'll add them to the screen saver slide show of my grandchildren that I have on my computer at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little guy! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete