It has been a wonderful first year of marriage, filled with a lot of love, laughter, and learning and we're happily looking forward to the years to come!
Monday, April 25, 2011
One year down, forever to go :)
Well, we made it a whole year of being married! Kelly and I decided it was so great we'd try for another year, and another and another-ok, so we actually decided on eternity together and we celebrated that decision's one year anniversary by putting our health at risk and eating a piece of our wedding cake. It had been frozen in my parent's fridge, biding its time there and fighting against freezer burn for this moment. I'm happy to report that it was edible and neither of us are ill (yet).
It has been a wonderful first year of marriage, filled with a lot of love, laughter, and learning and we're happily looking forward to the years to come!


It has been a wonderful first year of marriage, filled with a lot of love, laughter, and learning and we're happily looking forward to the years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel so priviledged to be invited to your blog! Happy anniversary yesterday - I was thinking about you guys! Asher is as adorable as ever. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete