Looks like I better start baby proofing! I can't wait to see him (and you and kelly too of course!)Lisa
Uh oh, he's mobile...you're lives will never be the same! haha ;) Such a happy little guy. I love it.
he's adorable! i love that stage. it's so fun to watch them figure out how to move. and then it's really fun trying to figure out how to make them stop moving :) love you guys!!!
Looks like I better start baby proofing! I can't wait to see him (and you and kelly too of course!)
ReplyDeleteLisa
Uh oh, he's mobile...you're lives will never be the same! haha ;) Such a happy little guy. I love it.
ReplyDeletehe's adorable! i love that stage. it's so fun to watch them figure out how to move. and then it's really fun trying to figure out how to make them stop moving :) love you guys!!!
ReplyDelete