I love the constant stream of "firsts" that we get to experience with Asher, and while it's probably one of the less joyful firsts initially, I'm still so excited to announce that Asher got his first tooth today! He's two days shy of six months and it's his bottom left tooth, I expect the other will follow soon. At any rate its a relief to know why he's been a little cranky pants lately. And speaking of pants, he also wore his first pair of jeans the other day (mostly because he didn't have any that fit him before now and even these were a little too big), he looked like such a cute little boy, not just a cute little baby:) I just love him so much!
Taking a picture of his jeans was a lot easier than trying to get a picture of his tooth, go figure.
oh i love the jeans! what a cutie pie! can't wait to see you all for thanksgiving! love you guys!
ReplyDelete